Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Interesting Fall Fruits and Colors

Can you guess what they are?


 
 
 
I was out taking a walk the other day and I noticed these unusual fruits, larger and more prolific than I have ever seen. Can you tell what they are? This plant is very common, it says so in its botanical name.

 


 
 
 
How about this NEW shrub for a nice display of fall color? A tough shrub, that we commonly use, now has a new brilliant selection.






 
This is one of the most unusual fall colors and is one of my fall favorite surprises.




 
 
 
 
 
 
Or, how about this early flowering shrub or small tree - do you know what it is? These are actually the sepals that turn red in the fall just after flowering. Way cool! I just could not leave this one out, we have just a few left at the LDC!




Let's see who can get all these correct. Email your answers to sales@lomavistanursery.com. 
 
Michelle Cadena, Sales Representative, Loma Vista Nursery 

No comments:

Post a Comment