Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More than a New Year's Resolution

It's 2013 and I can't help but think about New Year's resolutions.  First, I thought about the usual things like staying in touch with friends and family, working out more or getting a better handle on finances.  But, then realized that these are things that I need to do every year.  The last few years have been a struggle for many of us.  These days I find myself working more hours, making less profit and paying more for everything. 


For 2013, I have decided that I need to remind myself every day why I became a part of the nursery and landscape industry.  Not for the money or hours, but for the wonderful things that our business does to enhance our lives.  We not only provide a way for people to enjoy the beauty of their outdoor and indoor spaces, but we share our knowledge and love all things "green" like no other business or industry. 


So, as you plan for spring, try to remember the awesome impact that you have and the opportunity to work with the most creative, thoughtful and geniune people found on the planet.  The variety and quality of the plants available today has never been better.  All you need to do is spend a few minutes on the Loma Vista website for proof of that.  I am proud to be part of this industry and the Loma Vista family.  2013 will be a great year thanks to you! 

Jim PiferLoma Vista Nursery Sales Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment